Thursday, July 14, 2005

Circle of Kin

Circle of kin
got you uncovered
as we gathered not around campfires
but within realms of family fiction
talking to our witching familiars
as we talked to God
by ways of prayer express.

Circle of kin
so many stories to forget
like aunts dead
and mothers lost to us
like sisters ill
and spiders comming to get them
I wish I could be a story
for the new generation
that promises to be a buch of stupid asses
who care more about coca-cola and playstation
that the letters that compose this poem.

Circle of kin
got me betrayed
as I left my home to find myself
in between forces of wind
and many a horde of hell
come to me in the form of lovers
and supposedly best friends
my kin is my blood
but the blood I chose
not the one I was born for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Web Site Counter