Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Meteor Pink Tangelo

"How much would you pay
to live one night as a rock star?"
you ask, my Meteor Pink Tangelo juice
like sudden cookie fortunes
in a day that cannot be more bothersome.

I thought
that maybe it is clear
we should all surrender to Snapple
and its curious, though vain facts
if this world decays towards the trivial
and my bones wither to reveal platinum ores
of magical mythril.

They advised against my typical rants
against Jehovah's Witnesses
and similar religions
but I screamed
and kept screaming
that they were not just ramblings
of a hurt young creature
but memories of wounds
like the memories of childhood
that are not
unlike
the hidden and shameful memories
of most adults.

I drink up
straight up
'cause it says "energy"
and that I need
industrial amounts
just to keep on breathing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Web Site Counter