Monday, August 22, 2005

A Child's Wasteland

To T.S.Elliot
Cummer is the cruelest season
as I see my religion
falling down to my ankles
along with my Scoobie Doo skyvies.
The Lord is not present at the moment
as another Lord prepares
for the invasion of my anus
and pushes forward unceremoniusly
HURRY UP, ELIJAH
TIS GETTING LATE, MY CHILD!
My leftovers try to recover
even years after all that blood
all those cummings
a child's wasteland
untouched by Exra Pound's much editing.
HURRY UP, SWEET ELIJAH
TIS GETTING LATE, SWEET ONE!
If I cannot be Elliot
the least I can do is keep trying
like many rapings
to reach the garden
at the other side of this wasteland.
"Rain, rain
go away
sweet Elijah
wants to play."
HURRY UP, ELIJAH
TIS GETTING LATE MY CHILD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Web Site Counter