Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Quigong Poem

Quigong poems
come down from UFO's
as self-help cries for abandon
I am child
between wounds self-inflicted
hundreds and hundreds
of faiths elude me
as I stop caring about them
childishly,
they all get there
if I am child
and you know what I mean.

Saints write on the walls
of their cells
"I feel a deep peace
I cannot explain"
in letters of blood red
before burned at the stake.
I am Child Saint of Killers
with Quigong scapegoat poems
I am child killer of saints
come to the Earth by means
of osmosis and UFO's
with Bibles from other worlds
with resonances of other suns
power of distant moons
sailing through a proscribed map o'stars.

I am Child Prophet
with stigmas in places
that are unbearable too
I am Greater than that
against which nothing can be thought of
for I am Child God,
me, myself and my Toy Spirit
I speak in languages invented by me
and I am my own me
with Quigong poems
with words of me
come from me
and the religion of Me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Web Site Counter