Friday, August 26, 2005

End O'Worlds

If ever once
world ended up in water
talk to Noah
'cause I can suffer
if indeed you want me to
in this world of trumpets
and seals that can be broken
End O'Worlds
at the end of the world
I'll say to you:
"Run for your life, child
'cause God is angry
and coming for your ass"
so rape me whenever you get a chance
if you find me deserving
Oh, Lord
fist me, if this indeed be
the end of the world and thy will
'cause I swear in thy name
I shall never follow thee...

Don't you worry Elijah
I will send you off back right
I will always love you
as the child that is mine.

If and only then
I pray
incense smoke will go to my head
for I pray to meself
in this world of preachers that preach to the wind
and screamers that scream like dogs:
"Have you accepted Jesus as your only fucking savior?"
No, he fucked me up
and I didn't even spread them for shared pleasure
as I saw stars and my ass in splinters
cause Jesus fucked me hard
on all fours against my face
at the End O'Worlds
where I knew I'd go
'cause I'm a lesser God
rebellious son nonetheless
daring never ever
to even lower my face
before the Lord.

Don't you worry Elijah
I will send you off back right
I will always love you
as the child that is mine.

If it be Him
let the Word take my head
as I rise it
and spit on the Name's face.
So if you die
take the sins you love with you
close this door
with a keyblade
and leave Elijah inside
buried in the dark closet
a child crying forever.

SO OPEN UP ME EYES... (x3)

I know you can't destroy me
No end will come down on me, ah, ah, ah...
I know you can't destroy me
no end will come down on me, ah, ah, ah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Web Site Counter